If you wish to return an item, please notify us via the contact page or send an email to email@example.com. We will provide you with the return address. Please note that the item needs to be un-used, and if applicable the packaging should be unopened. For all returns and exchanges, we need to be notified within 30 days of delivery. You will be responsible for the shipping cost of the return. As soon as we receive the item we will either issue a refund or exchange the product for another one.
To avoid potential issues, we recommend using a tracking service when returning an item.
* We are not responsible for packages getting lost on the way to us.
- What is the time frame to take advantage of the refund option?
30 days return policy
- Who pays the shipping cost on returns?
The customer pays for the shipment back, but if its a size change we will pay when we send the correct size.
- What is the next step to initiate a return?
firstname.lastname@example.org or the live chat on www.thetomhope.com
- What is the policy for broken products?
If the bracelet is broken to a manufacture error the customer has 6 months warranty
- What is the policy for product which are not broken but the customer wants to return because they changed their mind?
30 days as long as the bracelet is in the same condition as when we sent it
- How long does it take to get the money back once the refund process has started?
1-2 business days
- For which payment methods can a refund be processed?
Credit card and paypal